A Phase IIA Study of ABC294640 in the Treatment of Patients With Advanced, Unresectable Intra-hepatic, Perihilar and Extra-Hepatic Cholangiocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABC 294640 (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 22 Dec 2017 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, the study will be conducted at Mayo Clinic major campuses in Arizona and Minnesota and at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Mitesh J. Borad, Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of Phase I Drug Development at the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center in Arizona, will act as Principal Investigator of the study.
- 22 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a RedHill Biopharma media release.
- 12 Apr 2017 New trial record