A Phase IIA Study of ABC294640 in the Treatment of Patients With Advanced, Unresectable Intra-hepatic, Perihilar and Extra-Hepatic Cholangiocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Opaganib (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 28 Nov 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 39 to 70.
- 06 Sep 2018 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, the study has achieved its pre-specified efficacy goal for the first stage of the two-stage study design, and will continue to its second stage will continue to its second stage. Enrollment of all subjects is expected to be completed by mid-2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated