A Phase IIA Study of ABC294640 in the Treatment of Patients With Advanced, Unresectable Intra-hepatic, Perihilar and Extra-Hepatic Cholangiocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABC 294640 (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, along with Mayo Clinic sites and MD Anderson Cancer Center, this trial was recently initiated at the Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah Health.
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, first five patients have been enrolled in this study and the enrollment is expected to be completed by the end of 2018.
- 22 Dec 2017 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, the study will be conducted at Mayo Clinic major campuses in Arizona and Minnesota and at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Mitesh J. Borad, Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of Phase I Drug Development at the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center in Arizona, will act as Principal Investigator of the study.