A Phase 1 Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of BP1002 (L-Bcl-2) Antisense Oligonucleotide in Patients With Advanced Lymphoid Malignancies
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BP 1002 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bio-Path Holdings
- 21 Nov 2019 According to a Bio-Path Holdings media release, the trial is expected to be conducted at several leading cancer centers, including The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Georgia Cancer Center. William G. Wierda will serve as Principal Investigator for the trial.
- 21 Nov 2019 According to a Bio-Path Holdings media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has reviewed by the FDA's Office of Oncologic Diseases, Division of Hematologic Malignancies and cleared the Investigational New Drug (IND) application.
- 19 Nov 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.