A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase I study is to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and food effect of single and multiple doses of orally administered ASN120290
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ASN 120290 (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 18 Jul 2018 According to an Asceneuron media release, data from the study will be presented at the upcoming Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) (July 2018).
- 18 Jul 2018 Status changed to completed, as reported in the Asceneuron media release.
- 12 Apr 2017 New trial record