A 12-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Fixed-dosed, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Dasotraline in Adults With Moderate to Severe Binge Eating Disorder
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasotraline (Primary)
- Indications Binge-eating disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 May 2017 According to a Sunovion Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented as poster at the 170th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA) 2017.
- 13 Apr 2017 New trial record