Phase 2B/3 Double-blinded Placebo-controlled Efficacy Trial of Amphora Gel for the Prevention of Acquisition of Urogenital Chlamydia Trachomatis Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Citric acid/lactic acid/potassium bitartrate (Primary)
- Indications Chlamydial infections; Gonorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPREVENCE
- Sponsors Evofem Biosciences
- 03 Oct 2018 According to an Evofem media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2018 International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) World Congress (Oct 2018).
- 23 Jan 2018 According to an Evofem Biosciences media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this trial.
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.