Phase 2B/3 Double-blinded Placebo-controlled Efficacy Trial of Amphora® Gel for the Prevention of Acquisition of Urogenital Chlamydia Trachomatis Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Citric acid/lactic acid/potassium bitartrate (Primary)
- Indications Chlamydial infections; Gonorrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPREVENCE
- Sponsors Evofem Biosciences
- 23 Jan 2018 According to an Evofem Biosciences media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this trial.
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 634 to 844.