A Phase 2, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety Using Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-145) in Patients With Recurrent, Metastatic or Persistent Cervical Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs LN 145 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iovance Biotherapeutics
- 06 Nov 2018 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the company anticipates providing an update on this study at an upcoming medical meeting in 2019.
- 06 Nov 2018 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the protocol for this study has been amended to limit the number of prior therapies to no more than three and to exclude patients who have been treated with prior immunotherapy.
- 11 Oct 2018 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, patient dosing has been initiated in Europe. Stage one of the study has now been completed and enrollment in the study continues.