A Phase 2, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety Using Autologous Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (LN-145) in Patients With Recurrent, Metastatic or Persistent Cervical Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs LN 145 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iovance Biotherapeutics
- 24 Jan 2018 Preliminary results from the study presented in an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the company has amended the protocol so that newly enrolled patients can be treated using TIL produced from the Gen 2 manufacturing process.
- 13 Dec 2017 According to an Iovance Biotherapeutics media release, the study is enrolling patients in the Unites States and is expected to start enrollment of patients in Europe in the first half of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History