An Open-label Eslicarbazepine Acetate Long-term Safety and Tolerability Study in Children and Adolescents (4 - 17 Years)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jan 2018 Status changed to withdrawn prior to enrolment not due to safety reasons The sponsor received approval for the treatment of partial-onset seizures in patients 4 years of age and older
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.