A Phase IIa Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Recombinant Human Prourokinase in the Treatment of Acute Pulmonary Embolism
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Urokinase (Primary) ; Alteplase
- Indications Pulmonary embolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERUPTE
- Sponsors Tasly Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2017 New trial record