A Phase I/IIa Safety Study of Subretinal Implantation of CPCB-RPE1 (Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells Seeded on a Polymeric Substrate) in Subjects With Advanced, Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CPCB-RPE1 (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Regenerative Patch Technologies
- 25 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Jun 2023.
- 25 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 11 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History