A Phase I/IIa Safety Study of Subretinal Implantation of CPCB-RPE1 (Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells Seeded on a Polymeric Substrate) in Subjects With Advanced, Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CPCB-RPE1 (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Regenerative Patch Technologies
- 11 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2018 According to an USC Eye Institute media release, results (n=4) of this study were published in the Science Translational Medicine.
- 05 Apr 2018 Results presented in an USC Eye Institute media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History