A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging, study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of single doses of BCX7353 as an acute attack treatment in subjects with hereditary angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Berotralstat (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZENITH-1
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Feb 2019 Results (n=33) presented at the 2019 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 23 Feb 2019 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the results of this trial, company plans to quickly advance 750 mg oral BCX7353 into a Phase 3 trial that will be designed to support approval in the U.S. and European Union.
- 23 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History