A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging, study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of single doses of BCX7353 as an acute attack treatment in subjects with hereditary angioedema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BCX 7353 (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZENITH-1
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment in the 750 mg cohort of the study has been completed and the 500 mg cohort is currently enrolling. Company expects top-line results from the first cohort in the second half of 2018.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a BioCryst Pharmaceuticals media release, the first subject has been dosed in this trial.