A Prospective, Multi-center, Open-label Study of Trospium Delivered Intravesically by TAR-302-5018 to Subjects With Idiopathic Overactive Bladder (iOAB) and Urinary Incontinence
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TAR-302-5018 (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TARIS Biomedical
- 28 Aug 2018 According to a TARIS Biomedical media release, the company plans to present full results of this study at an upcoming scientific meeting.
- 28 Aug 2018 Topline results published in a TARIS Biomedical media release.
- 22 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.