A Phase 2 Study to Assess the Effect of a Repeated Dose of XF-73 Nasal Gel on the Microbiological Burden of Commensal Staphylococcus Aureus Nasal Carriage in Surgical Patients at Risk of Post-operative Staphylococcal Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Exeporfinium chloride (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Destiny Pharma
- 23 Sep 2019 According to a Destiny Pharma media release, Interim safety, efficacy and futility analysis of the trial, performed by independent safety monitoring board, is planned for end of 2019.
- 23 Sep 2019 According to a Destiny Pharma media release, the enrollment in European site set-up is on schedule but US sites are recruiting slower than expected. Consequently, recruitment is expected to complete in early 2020 with results announced later in mid-2020.
- 31 Jul 2019 According to an Destiny Pharma media release, the clinical potential of XF-73, in the prevention of post-operative Staphylococcal infections will be presented at the prestigious Gordon Research Conference (GRC) on staphylococcal diseases.