A study of XF-73 (exeporfinium chloride) for the prevention of post-surgical infections from all strains of Staphylococcus aureus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Exeporfinium chloride (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a Destiny Pharma media release, the company remain on track to deliver phase 2b results in H2 2019 as part of a phase 3 ready package.
- 26 Feb 2018 According to a Destiny Pharma media release, the US FDA has accepted an Investigational New Drug application (IND) for XF-73 that is being developed for the prevention of post-surgical staphylococcal infections such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Data from this trial is expected in 2019.
- 18 Apr 2017 New trial record