Induction Therapy With Docetaxel, Cisplatin, 5-Fluoro Uracil and Pembrolizumab in Untreated Locally-advanced Unresectable Squamous Cell Head and Neck Carcinoma (Pembrolizumab and Induction Chemotherapy in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. PICH Study)
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Mouth neoplasm; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PICH Study
- 04 Apr 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.