A Phase 1b/2 Study of PCM-075 in Combination With Either Low-Dose Cytarabine or Decitabine in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PCM 075 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TrovaGene
- 03 Aug 2018 According to a TrovaGene media release, this trial have successfully completed treatment of 10 patients with PCM-075, 6 at the first dose level of 12 mg/m2 and 4 at the second dose level of 18 mg/m2, in combination with either low-dose cytarabine or decitabine.
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a TrovaGene media release, the company is planning to initiate the Phase 2 segment (n=32) in the 2H 2018.
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a TrovaGene media release, the company is planning to present data at the 60th annual American Society of Hematology (ASH) conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History