A Phase 1b/2 Study of PCM-075 (Onvansertib) in Combination With Either Low-Dose Cytarabine or Decitabine in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Onvansertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TrovaGene
- 06 Nov 2019 Results (data cut off 22 Jul 2019), released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a TrovaGene media release, data from this study has been accepted or an oral presentation at the 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting. The abstract will also be published online in the November supplemental issue of the journal Blood.
- 17 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2020 to 29 Oct 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History