Low-dose Interleukin-2 and Pembrolizumab Among Patients With Metastatic Melanoma and Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UVA-AM-002
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 16 Oct 2017.
- 18 Apr 2017 New trial record