A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Panel Study to Assess the Effects of REGN3500, Dupilumab, and Combination of REGN3500 Plus Dupilumab on Markers of Inflammation After Bronchial Allergen Challenge in Patients With Allergic Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary) ; SAR 440340 (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 29 Jan 2020.
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 26 Apr 2019.
- 04 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per a Regeneron media release which states that REGN3500 (SAR-440340) entered Phase I development for the treatment of asthma in the first quarter of 2017.