A Phase IB Study of Blinatumomab in Patients With Pre B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) as Post-allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant (Allo-HSCT) Remission Maintenance
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; CNS cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2019 Results (n=12; as of 23 July 2019) presented at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 02 Dec 2019 According to an Amgen media release, results from this study will be presented at the 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting & Exposition in Orlando, Dec. 7-10, 2019.
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.