A Phase III, randomized, two armed, parallel, double blind, active controlled, non-inferiority clinical trial to determine the non-inferior therapeutic efficacy and safety between Denosumab (60 mg, produced by AryoGen Pharmed) compared with Prolia (60 mg, Denosumab, the reference drug, produced by Amgen Company) in improvement of bone mineral densitometry (BMD) among osteoporotic postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AryoGen Pharmed
- 11 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Apr 2017 New trial record