A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blinded, First-in-Human Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Doses (Part A) and Multiple Ascending Doses (Part B) of NDX-1017 in Healthy Young and Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs NDX 1017 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Amnesia; Cognition disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Athira Pharma
- 02 Oct 2019 According to an Athira Pharma media release, results will be featured at the 12th Annual Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) Conference taking place December 4-7, 2019 in San Diego, CA.
- 06 Sep 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History