A Phase 1 Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Immunogenicity and Antitumor Activity of MEDI7247 in Patients With Selected Relapsed/Refractory Hematological Malignancies
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 7247 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 26 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 20 Jul 2021 to 18 Feb 2020.
- 26 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Jul 2021 to 18 Feb 2020.
- 26 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.