A Phase 1 Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Immunogenicity and Antitumor Activity of MEDI7247 in Patients With Selected Relapsed/Refractory Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 7247 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 228 to 408.
- 21 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 Jul 2020 to 20 Jul 2021.
- 21 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Jul 2020 to 20 Jul 2021.