A Multicenter Study With an Open Label Phase Ib Part Followed by a Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Phase II Part to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and PK of M3814 in Combination With Etoposide and Cisplatin in Subjects With Treatment-naïve Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Extensive Disease (ED)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nedisertib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Etoposide
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono Research & Development Institute
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2020 to 20 Nov 2019.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.