A Phase III Double-blind, Randomised Study to Evaluate the Long-term Efficacy and Safety of Oxabact in Patients With Primary Hyperoxaluria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lyophilised Oxalobacter formigenes (Primary)
- Indications Hyperoxaluria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ePHex
- Sponsors OxThera
- 10 Jul 2018 According to an OxThera media release, All clinics participating in the study are approved by Competent authorities in Europe and US and are initiating patient screening. The last patient is expected to complete study procedures in 2019.
- 14 Mar 2018 According an OxThera media release, the first patient has been randomized in this trial.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.