A Phase III Double-blind, Randomised Study to Evaluate the Long-term Efficacy and Safety of Oxabact in Patients With Primary Hyperoxaluria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lyophilised Oxalobacter formigenes (Primary)
- Indications Hyperoxaluria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPHEX
- Sponsors OxThera
- 14 Mar 2018 According an OxThera media release, the first patient has been randomized in this trial.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.