A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenously and Subcutaneously Administered Human Monoclonal Antibody REGN3918 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pozelimab (Primary) ; Pozelimab (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a media release, the Company expects to report full data from this study in the second half of 2018.
- 09 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 84.
- 09 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 2 Feb 2019.