A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenously and Subcutaneously Administered Human Monoclonal Antibody REGN3918 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pozelimab (Primary) ; Pozelimab (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Dec 2018 Results presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 25 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2018 According to a media release, the Company expects to report full data from this study in the second half of 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History