A Phase I-IIa trial on low-dose IL-2 (Aldesleukin) treatment for immunological dysregulation in common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) - REGAIN: REGulatory T cells and Aldesleukin for Immunodeficiency- associated eNteropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary)
- Indications Common variable immunodeficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REGAIN
- 09 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Apr 2017 New trial record