Prospective Cohort Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Replacing Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate by Tenofovir Alafenamide in HIV/HBV-coinfected Patients With Mild or Moderate Renal Dysfunction
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 25 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 25 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.