Phase 2 Placebo-Controlled, Double Blind, Ascending Dose Cohort Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of EB-001 IM Injections in Reducing Musculoskeletal Pain in Subjects Undergoing Elective Augmentation Mammoplasty (Breast Augmentation)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin E (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LANTERN-1
- Sponsors Bonti
- 28 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Apr 2018 According to a Bonti media release, descriptions of this trial will be presented at the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) The Aesthetic Meeting 2018.
- 16 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 30 Jul 2018.