The follow up study of "Phase l / ll Study of S-1+oxaliplatin (SOX)+cetuximab as first Line therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer with EGFR-detectable and KRAS wild type (JACCRO CC-06)".
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JACCRO CC-06 B
- 17 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 17 Apr 2017 According to UMIN, the date for data entry closure is 30/06/2017, and the date for conclusion of data analysis is 31/07/2017