Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Study Investigating the Effect of Intravenous Iso-osmolar Iodinated Contrast Material Iodixanol (Visipaque Injection 320 mgI/mL) on Renal Function in Adults With Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Stage III or Stage IV Who Have Undergone Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Iodixanol (Primary)
- Indications Acute kidney injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 28 Feb 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Netherlands, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated