Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Study Investigating the Effect of Intravenous Iso-osmolar Iodinated Contrast Material Iodixanol (Visipaque™ Injection 320 mgI/mL) on Renal Function in Adults With Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Stage III or Stage IV Who Have Undergone Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Iodixanol (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GE Healthcare
- 05 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.