Phase II Study of Apatinib Combined With Oral Vinorelbine in Pretreated Metastatic HER2 Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivoceranib (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=40) assessing the efficacy and safety of the oral vinorelbine-Apatinib combination in pre-treated metastatic breast cancer, were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated