A 24 week phase 2b dose range finding study of RTB101 alone or in combination with RAD001 on the incidence of RTI in elderly subjects at increased risk of RTI-related morbidity and mortality.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dactolisib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2018 Primary endpoint of Percentage of patients with one or more laboratory-confirmed respiratory tract infections (RTIs), in the RTB101 in combination with everolimus has not been met, according to a resTORbio media release.
- 25 Jul 2018 Top-line results presented in a resTORbio Media Release.
- 09 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a resTORbio media release.