A two part Phase IIa Study, to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Proof of Mechanism and Potential for Efficacy of an Anti-IL-7 Receptor-α Monoclonal Antibody (GSK2618960) in the Treatment of Primary Sjögren's Syndrome.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2618960 (Primary)
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Jun 2020 to 12 Oct 2017.
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Jun 2020 to 12 Oct 2017.