A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ALPN-101 in Adult Healthy Volunteers
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALPN 101 (Primary) ; ALPN 101 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Graft-versus-host disease; Haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis; Inflammation; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms BALANCE
- Sponsors Alpine Immune Sciences
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Alpine Immune Sciences media release, data from this will be presented at the 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition to be held December 7-10, 2019 in Orlando, FL.
- 30 Oct 2019 According to an Alpine Immune Sciences media release, enrolment in all planned cohorts are completed in this study. The preliminary findings from this study will be discuss in the third quarter 2019 company update conference call.
- 08 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.