A multi-centre, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trial to assess the efficacy and safety of nitroglycerin sublingual powder on walking distance in a scheduled forced titration design in patients with peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD) and intermittent claudication.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Nitroglycerin (Primary)
- Indications Intermittent claudication; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pohl-Boskamp
- 04 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 100.
- 24 Apr 2017 New trial record