A Phase I Study of Intravaginally Administered Artesunate In Women With High Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (CIN2/3)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Artesunate (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 27 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Apr 2017 New trial record