An Open-Label Phase 1B/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Tabelecleucel in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Platinum-pretreated, Recurrent/Metastatic Epstein-Barr Virus-Associated Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tabelecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 06 Dec 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2018 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, US FDA accepted IND to initiate this trial.
- 27 Feb 2018 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, the company expects to start this trial in the second half of 2018.