A Phase 1/2 trial evaluating the safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and preliminary efficacy of ATA129 combination with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab), in patients with platinum resistant or recurrent EBV-associated Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tabelecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Atara Biotherapeutics
- 27 Feb 2018 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, the company expects to start this trial in the second half of 2018.
- 25 Apr 2017 New trial record
- 21 Apr 2017 According to an Atara Biotherapeutics media release, company is planning to start this trial in 2018.