A Phase 2a, Open-Label, Study Evaluating the Safety and Anti-Viral Activity of ARB-001467 in Non-Cirrhotic, HBeAg-Negative Subjects with Chronic HBV Infection (Genotype A or B) in Combination with PEG-IFN α-2a and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ARB 1467 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arbutus Biopharma
- 07 Nov 2018 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, the company does not plan to advance ARB-1467 program beyond this trial.Also, the company intend to present results from this trial in a future scientific meeting.
- 28 Oct 2018 This trial has been Discontinued in Spain.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, six HBV patients have enrolled and been treated till date in this trial.