A Phase 2a, Open-Label, Study Evaluating the Safety and Anti-Viral Activity of ARB-001467 in Non-Cirrhotic, HBeAg-Negative Subjects with Chronic HBV Infection (Genotype A or B) in Combination with PEG-IFN α-2a and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ARB 1467 (Primary) ; Interferon; Tenofovir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arbutus Biopharma
- 09 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, the company expects to initiate this study in the fourth quarter of 2017; also interim results are expected in the second half of 2018, followed by final results in 2019.
- 03 Aug 2017 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the fourth quarter of 2017.